«Editorial Instructions for Contributors»
“Editorial Instructions for Contributors” are available as a downloadable PDF document in our on-line version: www.bsw.org/biblica/.
Manuscripts (articles, short notes and book reviews) submitted to the Editorial Staff of Biblica are expected to conform to these instructions, before they are considered for publication. Manuscripts that depart from these instructions will be returned to authors for reworking.
1. Only those manuscripts that conform to these instructions will be considered for publication..
2. Biblica accepts contributions in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. In no case should articles that appear elsewhere, in the same or a different language, be submitted to this journal.
3. When submitting a manuscript, contributors are asked to provide information about their academic training, current professional status, and preferred means of communication (postal address and/or email).
4. Contributors are asked to send an electronic version of the article or book review (Word Document and PDF) to the following email address: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
5. Before publication authors will receive a PDF version of the print proofs of their articles for correction. At this stage no major changes will be permitted. The proofs should be sent back to the Editorial Staff as soon as possible.
6. At the time of publication, a final PDF version of the article will be sent to the author by the Ufficio periodici of the Gregorian & Biblical Press (<email@example.com>). Authors who wish to receive off-prints of their articles should send a written request via email to that same office.
7. No fees are charged for submitting articles to the journal, or for the processing of articles accepted for publication.
8. Submissions are evaluated by a "blind peer review process".