- Instructions for Contributors
- Subscribe to Biblica or Send books for review
- Index by Authors
- Index by Biblical Books
- Font Instructions
- Vol 94 (2013)
- Vol 93 (2012)
- Vol 92 (2011)
- Vol 91 (2010)
- Vol 90 (2009)
- Vol 89 (2008)
- Vol 88 (2007)
- Vol 87 (2006)
- Vol 86 (2005)
- Vol 85 (2004)
- Vol 84 (2003)
- Vol 83 (2002)
- Vol 82 (2001)
- Vol 81 (2000)
- Vol 80 (1999)
- Vol 79 (1998)
- Fonts Installation with the Font-Manager.
- Click to download the fonts in the table above. When your browser prompts you for the directory in which to put this file, choose the Windows System Fonts directory (you can choose a temporary [c:Windows\temp\] folder). Repeat this step for all fonts desired.
- Click your platform for instructions from Microsoft site: Windows 7/vista/XP
- Fonts Installation on the Macintosh.
- Using the table above, choose the font you want and Shift-click on it to download it. Repeat this step for all the fonts desired.
- Drag the downloaded font(s) over to your System Folder (System folder should be closed or font(s) should be placed in the Fonts folder). The newly installed fonts will not be available to any running application until the application is closed and re-started.
Readers and Contributors can use the fonts created by Scholars Press for use in the on-line journal TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism and kindly shared with authors and other journals. Hebrew, Greek, Syriac, Coptic are currently available for use with both Mac and PC systems.
|Language||Windows (.TTF)||Mac (.sit.hqx)||Description||Windows/Mac|
|Hebrew||SPTiberian||SPTiberian||Our standard Hebrew Font||Keyboard Map|
|Greek||SPIonic||SPIonic||A more complete Greek font||Keyboard Map|
|Siriac||SPEdessa||SPEdessa||A Siriac Estrangela font||Keyboard Map|
|Coptic||SPAchmim||Coptic Font||Keyboard Map|
|Transliteration||SPAtlantis||SPAtlantis||A transliteration font that includes diacriticals and other special characters that allow the representation of numerous Indo-European, Semitic, and other languages (this font is available in both Roman and Italic type)||Keyboard Map|